Re: new loco hauled passenger stock

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:58:12 GMT, James C. <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote:

>> Nick
>Also back in 1986(IIRC) QR order couple of stainless steel sleeper
>carriages from Kawasaki. Before that V/line N class(82/83).
>QR is probabily the only operator ordered brand new loco haul passenger
>rollingstocks for the last decade.
>
>--
>Cheers
>
>James

Re the QR [non GSPE] stock delivered in the 1980's.

Perhaps you mean the LAL 1st sitters [5] / LAR 1st roomette sleepers [10] / LBL Economy sitters [10]
/ LDC [5] diner delivered from Comeng [NSW & QLD] between 1981 & 1985.

Cheers
Peter

Peter & Susan Cokley
petan @ powerup.com.au
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PicnicPl/petan-oz/
For personal replies to this message, remove NOSPAM from our address to avoid bounced mail.