Re: XPT - First or Economy??

erk_cartman_RESPECT_MY_AUTHORITAH@yahoo.com (Eric Cartman) wrote in
<39041f6f$1@news.iprimus.com.au>:

>If someone in Pleb class (aka Cattle Class or economy) needs to go
>direct to the buffet, they don't need to go through pensioner class
>(unless they make a detour). They do however to use the Payphone in car
>B. I try to make one trip down to pleb class during a trip for the
>purposes of window shopping ...........

Ever notice, while walking through Cow Class, you get these strange looks
from people as if to say "What the f*** are you doing in my class, get back
to first you snob!".

I guess buses are not good enough for some members of the so-called
underclass (-:

(No offence to economy travellers btw, I'm generalising).

Michael