Re: A 'caders account of Steam Circus 2000 [Was: Re: What a circus Victoria!]

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> At Euroa, we saw the official photo line for passengers, yet still not
> enough decency to remove the headboards for this single run. This stupidity
> has nothing to do with me, since I was not a paying passenger, but I would
> imagine there were many MANY disappointed passengers, for that reason.

At around $100 per person, Steamrail should remove the headboard. No one likes
the headboard but they leave it on at the photostops and I agree that it is
stupidity. Is it really that hard to remove? South West Rail removed it during
the photostops on the R766 tour to Ballarat, so why couldn't Steamrail remove
it on this trip?

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: