What a circus Victoria!

Hi All
Just reading all of your posts about the action over there in Vic.
Hey I must say that it is a shame that the train resembled something like
the Intercapital Daylight with its kaleidoscope of cars.

Can we have one set livery and stick to it.

I would like to see it all the cars go back to V.R. Blue
Anyway does anyone know the final consists and what was used during the
return trip?

Did the s bring the sleeping cars back from the border?

A full post on all the activities are much appreciated from a railfan stuck
in the land of the Kiwi

Kind Regards

David