Re: Today's Parallel Run

> Where did the R's stop for, for so long? I had a report about 45
minutes or
> more before they finally did go past my place that they went through
> Somerton.
>
> Standing for two hours trackside in the cold and seemingly sub-zero
winds,
> and eventually rain, was not a pleasant experience, but as 3801
passed with
> her train, I was once again reminded why it was.
>
> (No doubt any gunzel that saw me trackside about 100m before the
Moonee
> Ponds Creek bridge thought I was crazy) (:
>
> Regards
>
> Michael
I persuade 2 people to go to Seymore with me and both weren't railfan.
After almost 3 hours in windy and freezing but friendly town of Seymore
and try to impress these 2 friend who weren't interested in rail while
the train was late. At the end flu got worse(I had flu the day before)
now I been to the doc, got some prescription for fever and cold,and
speak with blocked nose...caugh ...caugh....ahhh.....chooo...

BUT!!!!  I witness XPT overtook 3801 and 2 mighty Rs, several V/line
passenger services and these 2 friends were so impress with 3801 and Rs
they each brought a copy of Railway Digest. Are all these effort
worthy? and will I do it again?   YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/