Re: Today's Parallel Run

>I'm currently staying with family in Broadmeadows (vic) and heard steam
>trains passing through Broadmeadows/Jacana around 10.30pm last night
>(Friday).  Wondered why so late.
>
>Kym

Where did the R's stop for, for so long? I had a report about 45 minutes or
more before they finally did go past my place that they went through
Somerton.

Standing for two hours trackside in the cold and seemingly sub-zero winds,
and eventually rain, was not a pleasant experience, but as 3801 passed with
her train, I was once again reminded why it was.

(No doubt any gunzel that saw me trackside about 100m before the Moonee
Ponds Creek bridge thought I was crazy) (:

Regards

Michael