Re: Today's Parallel Run

The bg train stood at Jacana Loop from 20.17 to 20.45, hoping that the sg train
would get going again, but hope was abandoned.  The bg train arrived at Spencer
St at 21.22.

Today's bg train to Castlemaine & Mildura left late (it passed Middle Footscray
at about 11.50, looking and sounding impressive).

--
Regards
Roderick B Smith