Re: [Vic] "W" cars should be used on SG tours

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, James Brook wrote:

> Dave Proctor wrote:
>
> > The N's have windows that open from the bottom, much the same as the S cars
> > from NSW. I believe they also have drop down windows on the doors, although
> > open to correction on this.
>
> If they aren't those crappy SAR style windows in the K cars then those NSW ones
> are already better! :-)

The N's are quite a nice carriage. You have the far majority of creature
comforts, nice seats etc- yet you aren't boxed up like in the Aurora.

---
Ben Armstrong                                         /
<ben.armstrong@boral.com.au>  /  ___  |_||_||_||_|  _ _   |_|  ___
<ratso_101@hotmail.com>      //|| | |    Ratsara   | | |  | | | | |
ICQ #: 1434 3878                 0-0                0-0        0-0