AN EVEN STRANGER SET

 Yesterday on my way to Macarthur I saw an odd train which had been
marshalled together in an interesting way. It was an 8 car S set, but
from what I can gather, it WAS a 6 car R set with the 2 car L set added
to it with the driver trailer car D4001 leading the consist. Here was
the marshalling order D-C-C-T-T-C-T-C. This train was sitting in the UP
refuge in Campbelltown as I went past.
--
CityRail driver, and big fan of HO and 5", 71/4" guage trains.
My opinions are from myself and I do not represent any company, person,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.