Bathurst part of CityRail network?

Hi all,

I received a brochure from CityRail today in my letterbox espousing the
virtues of catching the train to the Royal Easter Show at Olympic Park. This
brochure lists the prices for ShowLink tickets for the Sydney Suburban area,
Outer Metropolitan area and the "Greater CityRail" area respectively. It has
printed:

Greater City Rail - Bounded by Scone, Dungog, Newcastle, Goulburn &
Bathurst.

Now, since when has Bathurst been considered part of the CityRail network?
Are they now running Endeavour railcars out there? If so, how come I've
never seen Bathurst on an official CityRail map?

Is this just a misprint, or perhaps ShowLink tickets are valid on
Countrylink services as far as Bathurst?

Thanks for reading

Bradley S. Torr - Geographic Information Systems student
Posting from 34d28m S 150d54m E
Australian Highways Page - http://www.zip.com.au/~btorr