Re: [Melbourne Australia] Mont Albert to Box Hill and Docklands tramway extensions

Whitehorse Council and the Government have commissioned a study to determine
the best way of revitalising the Box Hill area. Including the tram
extension, bus stop, train station, etc. They are already going to remove
the fountain and put cinemas in the Whitehorse centre (not Box Hill
Central).

cheers
Johann

pXRJ4.175$gu1.501590@news0.optus.net.au">news:pXRJ4.175$gu1.501590@news0.optus.net.au...