[Melbourne Australia] Mont Albert to Box Hill and Docklands tramway extensions

Dear all,

I have started up a page for Melbourne, Australia's Mont Albert to Box Hill
tramway extension.  At the moment there is no visible work to report.
However, I have included a couple of pix of the area as it currently is,
plus a  map.  I have also included a map linked from the Docklands tramway
extension page.  To see these,  visit
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1602/Trams.htm and
then click on the "Mont Albert to Box Hill" and/or "Docklands" links.
Cheers,
Clive