XPT colour schemes - what next?

We have all seen XP2000 and XP2001 painted in their respective well
documented colour schemes (btw, XP2001 in SVO was on NT26 Grafton - Sydney
XPT today 14/4/2000). I predict (tounge in cheek) the following based on
current events in rail in Australia (Passenger Operator wise). This assumes
that the relevant car is painted in the year of the same number as has been
the case.

XP2002 - CountryLink, sick of getting negative feedback after CityRail
derailements, paints XP2002 in red with large writing "We are not CityRail
but CountryLink"

XP2003 - Following the explosion of XP2000 during the Sydney Olympics,
CountryLink decides to paint XP2003 arson-black as they believe it looks
better.

XP2004 - Painted deset sand colour to celebrate first XPT service to Broken
Hill. ausrailers can't tell the difference between XP2001 and XP2004.
Somehow this argument is hijacked by National Express who say they are
interested in buying CountryLink. ausrailers decide that National Express
can't be that stupid.

XP2005 - National Express 1, Ausrailers 0. National Express take over
CountryLink and call it CountryLink Passenger. The only passenger on the
first NE operated CLP service is an ausrailer who hates the new scheme. The
colour scheme stays but with CountryLink Passenger in lieu written on it.

2006 - NE decides to scrap the XPT's and use loco hauled trains and
Sprinters from Victoria. New Operator Hunter Trains (formerly the CityRail
area covering the Hunter Valley area) buys the trains for the Newcastle -
Maitland run which is still running to Scone for a trial period. The trains
are painted over the next 20 years in the new Hunter Trains (HT) colours
(Blue and Red). Ausrailers have a mixed discussion on this, Melbourne
ausrailers want the XPT on the Stony Point line shuttle.

2007 - GSR buys out NE and wants to trial an XPT Sydney - Perth. NE tells
GSR to talk to HT. Ausrailers tell GSR to talk to HT. Passengers could not
care as they all fly.

Eric
http://www.erk.au.com