Re: XPT colour schemes - what next?

In article <38f80a78$1@news.iprimus.com.au>,
  "Eric Cartman" <erk_cartman_RESPECT_MY_AUTHORITAH@yahoo.com> wrote:

> We have all seen XP2000 and XP2001 painted in their respective well
> documented colour schemes (btw, XP2001 in SVO was on NT26 Grafton -
Sydney
> XPT today 14/4/2000). I predict (tounge in cheek) the following based
on
> current events in rail in Australia (Passenger Operator wise). This
assumes
> that the relevant car is painted in the year of the same number as
has been
> the case.
>
> XP2002 - CountryLink, sick of getting negative feedback after CityRail
> derailements, paints XP2002 in red with large writing "We are not
CityRail
> but CountryLink"
or...we don't operate tilt trains:-)

> Eric
> http://www.erk.au.com

XP 2008 would be paint with QR maroon color, exchange with narrow gauge
bogie and run between Corinda and Yeeongpilly since QR prefers to use
top quality long distance train in very short distance shuttle train.

...so is XP 2009 it would be use for Exhibition line shuttle once a
year:-)

--
Cheers

James