Re: Questions, Answers and Tips

Hi Folks,

David Johnson wrote:

>>An excellent effort. 6 arrests and a deportation!  Congratulations.  I notice
that you neglected to put any *'s next to Qld.  :)<<

Photographing trains in Oz is dead easy compared to the
problems you can encounter in some other countries of the
world. These days I stick to the safe areas such as the
southern "welfare 'hoods" of Chicago last year (g).

I got a ticket for trespassing in Totty Yard about 5 years
ago does that count ?
I thought it was a bit unfair as their were no signs up. It
was going to cost a lot more than the $50 fine to fight
about it so I just copped it sweet.

Regards

Greg Triplett