Central and Olympic Park visit 14/4/2000

I've just been to Central (NSW) and the only machine like a platform
ticket machine that I could find there is near the cloak room and is
for the luggage trolleys.

btw, I managed to get from Central platform 16 to Railway Square
without being asked for money, a smoke or directions. I'm quite pleased
with myself actually.

btw btw, also went out to Olympic Park and had to notice the electronic
gates again to the entrance of the Showground(including some bright
orange one) to the show but RPO's at the exit of Olympic Park. Is there
a CityRail stand there (I didn't go in) and if so, is there a 4GT
mockup?

Eric
Visit my website
http://www.erk.au.com