Re: [VIC] Parallel run (was: Headboard 2000)

> From: Michael Kurkowski <mk@netstra.com.au>
> Newsgroups: aus.rail
> Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:17:52 GMT
> Subject: Re: [VIC] Parallel run (was: Headboard 2000)
>
> Maybe in the case of a Comeng, since it's only frontal protection is the
> thin fibreglass front

There is more to a Comeng than the decorative fibreglass front. I have some
pics of these getting built and there is some pretty substantial steel up
front.

In a crash between an E car and a Comeng I'd take my chances in the Comeng
for sure just take a look at how the Comeng have faired in the crashes they
have been in.

Mark