Re: Cityracket ticket inspectors

I'd be guessing either Hornsby or Strathfield there Jane, both stations I
can remember were occasionally "heavy" on those sort of things, depending on
the mood or the SM and/or SA. It could have something to do with boosting
revenue for the station, especially now the platform tickets have gone up in
price. Platform tickets (either paid for or not) are useful for when the
people come back from the train because you can't remember every single
person who said they were going to meet the train.

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com
38f5c90b$0$27490@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:38f5c90b$0$27490@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...