Re: Questions, Answers and Tips

> Q) Do you have ICQ and/or a website?
> A) No website and I'm not sure what an ICQ is but I'm sure
> I'd recognise one
>    if I saw it (g).
A stuff that you can contact people instantly...chat with them
instantly...somehow people hate it due to the very boring and annoy "oh-
oh" sound when people send u a message.

> Q) Have you photographed overseas trains?
> A) Yes in New
> Zealand,Indonesia,Singapore,Malaysia,Thailand,Vietnam,Hongkong,China*,
>    Japan,South
> Korea,Russia*,Taiwan,India,Pakistan,Egypt,Kenya,Mozambique*,Zimbabwe,
>    Swaziland,Seth
> Efrica*,Lesotho,Angola,UK,Spain,France,Portugal,East Germany
> **       West
> Germany,Holland,Italy,Yugoslavia*,Greece,Turkey,Romania,Hungary,
>    Poland,
> Czechslovakia,Bulgaria,Columbia,Peru,Chile,Argentina*,Brazil,Canada,
>    United States,Mexico,Guatamala,ElSalvador,Panama
>    *  = arrested for train photography in these countries.
>    ** = deported for train photography
Goodness me!!!  they probabily think you are a spy or something....I
can't understand why some people would see photograph trains as
a "mandatory sentancing" thing..... is not like all trains carry nuclear
weapons or something....funny how you didn't had problem in Spain and
Italy as Spain banned photograhic of all the trains and rail
infranstructure/facilities. Italy require supervising and few weeks
notify ahead(similar to QR).

--
Cheers

James