Re: This joke maybe relevant

"Bradley Torr" <btorr@bigpond.nospam.com> wrote in message
38f5b0e0@pink.one.net.au">news:38f5b0e0@pink.one.net.au...

> Also, if beggars ever ask for change or a dollar or anything... and they
> always say "Urr, a train fare", I'll say "sure thing! I'll buy the ticket
> for you!" and they'll say "Umm, errr, no thanks, I'll buy it myself"....
> hahahaha, never ceases to amaze me.

When I was in the Franciscans, one of our priests was approached for a few
dollars for breakfast (he was in full habit). He told the beggar to go to
the door of the friary (he was only 5 doors away from the friary) and to
tell the housekeeper that Fr. Bonaventure (good Franciscan name, eh!) had
sent him and to give him a hearty breakfast. Father Bonaventure was then
subjected to one of the foulest tirades you have ever heard, and the beggar
skulked away.

Dave