Re: Countrylink Griffith - Broken Hill

In article <38f5439b.18365526@news.ocean.com.au>,> Is it any wonder
that, according to RD, Countrylink have had a 4%
> decline in patronage? Meanwhile, in Victoria and I think Queensland,
> country patronage continues to grow.......
I'm not surprised...QLD has got fancy tilt train and luxury travel
train to keep their passenger happy. Where as Victoria, reschedule and
extension of some country service maximum utility trains rather then
letting them idle at Spencer Street yard. Therefore people can travel
to the country or Melbourne during the day easily. And as for Country
Link???not much changed since 1996...(actually since 1994 I would say)

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/