Re: Questions, Answers and Tips

Here you go

Q) What is your ausrail name?
A) Real Name: Dean A Stalker Alias: depends which computer at home I'm
using(eg. VorkunHull )

Q) What is your A/S/L? (age/sex/location)
A) 19/male/Kallangur, Qld

Q) Do you have ICQ and/or a website?
A) Yes @ ICQ 51909829 and yes @ website http://welcome.to/qrhistory/

Q) What type of camera do you use for stills and/or video?
A) A Hanimex 35R 35mm Camera, Kodak DC20 Digital Camera (which I hate using)
and ASUS V3400TNT/TV Video Capture - No Video

Q) Do you prefer colour or black and white for stills?
A) Colour

Q) Do you suffer from ausrailitis (using words such as SillyRail,
Terrorgraph etc), underwirephobia (the camera disappears in electric train
areas) or Black Sky Equals No Camera Syndrome (BSENCS)
A) ausrailitis - seldom
A) underwirephobia - never
A) BSENCS - ? I usually find out after the film has developed that I
shouldn't have taken a photo.

Q) Do you have a tip for good rail photography?
A) Not Really

Q) How long have you been a rail photographer?
A)  Half a year

Q) Which territories/states' trains have you photographed in Australia?
A) QLD

 Q) Have you photographed overseas trains?
A) Not yet.

---
Dean A Stalker
Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com