Re: NSW State Rail...a nightmare that is getting worse

In article <38F19B5C.EA2AA59F@ozemail.com.au>,
  Anita Lukaszyk <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> Dan,
>
> I think Lithgow is farther away than the 'Castle. I cant really
comment about
> the Mental Coast/'Castle line being more comfy than the mountains
line. I
> have only been on it a few times. The same type of trains travel both
lines,
> so wouldnt they be equal in terms of comfort?
Blue Mountain trains encounter more curves, hence trains travel slowly
therefore more comfotable, journey time is also longer then most of the
interurbans.  Anyone encounter these people on Goulburn services?? I
guess with a 2 cars or 4 cars DMU sets easier to get interruptions.

> No one likes litter bugs or vandals. It is not only a real downside of
> getting a V set. It is a real downside of ANY train.
>
> Anita.
unfortunately some stupid people who don't think properly...they don't
consider others, and they see trains as their own.

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/