Re: NSW State Rail...a nightmare that is getting worse

> **Not CityRail's fault if their trains becomes dirty. I caught a
> Tangara on Friday and yesterday to Central and they are clean (no
> litter appearing) especially in off peak periods.

Try catching one of the first couple Mountains trains in the morning.
They come off the "homeless express" services where homeless people
catch the last few trains to either Lithgow or Springwood they return
after a small turnaround and arrive back in Sydney about daybreak.

I caught the 7:32 Sydney-Mt Victoria Service today, I walked the length
of the six car train and not one did not smell like vomit. The car I
designated the 'cleanest' after my inspection had two syringes in it.
This is clearly unacceptable under any circumstances.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.