Re: NSW State Rail...a nightmare that is getting worse

Dan,

I think Lithgow is farther away than the 'Castle. I cant really comment about
the Mental Coast/'Castle line being more comfy than the mountains line. I
have only been on it a few times. The same type of trains travel both lines,
so wouldnt they be equal in terms of comfort?

No one likes litter bugs or vandals. It is not only a real downside of
getting a V set. It is a real downside of ANY train.

Anita.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au