Re: Train required for NSW regional tour

In article <CkcI4.61$XM2.492314@news0.optus.net.au>,
David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote:
>I've contacted a couple of groups individually, but now I'm prepared to
>throw this open to any offers.
>
>These areas would be covered in regional tours of 10-14 days each with a
>break of 2-4 weeks in between. Tours may commence from either Sydney or
>Canberra, but rollingstock may be provided from elsewhere provided the
>cost of empty running is not excessive.
>
>The accomodation requirements would be:
>- sleeping berths for 4-8 people
>- shower(s)
>- kitchen
>- lounge or saloon to be used as office space (240V outlets are essential)
>
>A single car meeting all these requirements would be preferred, but two
>cars would be acceptable if necessary, subject to cost.

 Boyd Munro's private car fits that description. Its a self contained mobile
office.
 However, unlike his lounge car that the RTM can use, his accomodation car
is not available for use.
 On the other hand, if you can get the owner to let you 'borrow' his carrage...