Re: [VIC] WCR steam

In article <8F11DEA59telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net>,
  Michael Kurkowski <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote:
>  said in message <8cpnl5$qgi$1@nnrp1.deja.com>, I therefore quote:
>
> >How long would it take for V/line and GSR to follow??
>
> Quite a while. Purchased grudgingly by big beancounter operated
> corporations out there to make their shareholders happy, nothing more.
> Usually involves cancelling services moreso than promoting them.
I think WCR is always ahead of its time. Always have new ideas to
attract passengers. Despite WCR have no booking office in Melbourne,
more people know about WCR then V/line:-). WCR's commercial also
appeared in channel ten...maybe 3 years ago they should selected WCR
instead of GSR for AN passenger privatisation. We probabily wouldn't
have trouble with Overland....

--
Cheers

James