Re: [VIC] WCR steam

In article <38EFD6EA.E4279FE8@werple.net.au>,
  Roderick Smith <rodsmith@werple.net.au> wrote:
> Yes,
> R711 did haul the 8.43 down.  While the RTA group was at Colac (with
> green X37), we were informed that 711's reverser had failed; the up
> would be hauled by a T.
>
> James Brook wrote:
>
> > Will R711 be hauling the 0843 down Warrnambool service tomorrow?
I was at the Village cinema(crown) tonight, saw WCR's commercial just
before the movie started. That was really cool, we get to see R711
hauling WCR's blue and white carriages and its dining car service.

How long would it take for V/line and GSR to follow??

--
Cheers
James

PS: Mission to Mars is very boring.....