Re: [VIC] WCR steam

 said in message <8cpnl5$qgi$1@nnrp1.deja.com>, I therefore quote:

>How long would it take for V/line and GSR to follow??

Quite a while. Purchased grudgingly by big beancounter operated
corporations out there to make their shareholders happy, nothing more.
Usually involves cancelling services moreso than promoting them.

>PS: Mission to Mars is very boring.....

Umm, thanks for that advice, I never get to the movies these days anyway (:

Regards

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski. / Email: mailto:mk@netstra.com.au
Rail Enthusiast.  / Web: http://www.netstra.com.au/~mk

 ** Don't steal. The government hates competition **