Re: [Vic] Is the Cityrail boss a pom????

In article <38F08EA9.B49B05F9@ozemail.com.au>,
  trainman@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> "chris@enet21.com.au" wrote:
>
> > If he was any good he would be still in the UK in a nice management
> > position. Is his salary tax free? I don't know why the NSW govt
thinks that
> > the best rail people come from the UK. What do the SRA staff think
of him?

> We all love him.  He gives us money to come and operate a large
>trainset. ;-)
PTC of Victoria love him also...after he left the met ran into all sorts
of problem...services unreliable...delays..frequent mechanical break
down...cancellations...Only been rectified after the privatisation.

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/