Re: [Vic] Is the Cityrail boss a pom????

In article <38EF4036.8E4A32E2@enet21.com.au>,
  "chris@enet21.com.au" <chris@enet21.com.au> wrote:
> If he was any good he would be still in the UK in a nice management
> position. Is his salary tax free? I don't know why the NSW govt
thinks that
> the best rail people come from the UK. What do the SRA staff think of
him?

> Chris
Remember it was PTC of Victoria invited him....NOT SRA. He did well in
Victoria.. therefore SRA ask him to help out with their problem. He is
pretty well expereince but the problem with SRA's long term of ignorance
and under investments caused recent trouble. Simon shouldn't be balme
for everything...bascailly the governments/primeres in the 70s and 80s
are the trouble makers that caused the problems..  Not because of he is
a  British ...who normally managing trains that runs at 225 kph. I
think people should be aware of when it comes to managing railway is if
this person have railway experience background not if he is a foreign.

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/