[VIC] Essendon shuttles

I photographed the Essendon Rotary club shuttles today. The loco was
K190 (FF from Spencer Street) and the consist from Spencer Street was
61BW - 68BW - 67BW - 64AW - 63BW - 63ABW. The train arrived at Essendon
at 0936. K190 ran around the train and it departed with the first
shuttle service to Spencer Street just after 1010. The Broadmeadows
shuttle passed Oak Park at approx 1108 and the return run to Essendon
passed Strathmore just before 1150. It then departed with the second
shuttle to Spencer Street juat before 1200. The return run of this
shuttle passed Moonee Ponds just after 1240. After this I quit for the
day (Clipsal 500 Adelaide! :-) ) so I don't know anything about the trip
to Frankston.

Here is a video capture of the train near Oak Park:

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/k190_oak_park.jpg

Note: This image is copyright and may not be used for anything other
than personal non-profit use without my permission.

P.S. Did anyone see the brochure for this. All the photos show R707, not
a K class! :-)

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: