Re: Coding on Goods Rollingstock.

Phew, and I thought that was another thing that Cityrail were behind the
times with, "pantos down" buttons, etc (:

Now for the magical state hijack... even our A and B class trams were
fitted with them :P Z's were also retrofitted as they were progressively
changed over to panto operation.

Regards

A Concerned Mexican.

Railway Rasputin II said in message <38EE84D6.156B9F6A@fastlink.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski. / Email: mailto:mk@netstra.com.au
Rail Enthusiast.  / Web: http://www.netstra.com.au/~mk

 ** Don't steal. The government hates competition **