Re: [vic]Leongatha rail service review (gov annncmnt)

> One thing puzzles me though.... is NX now the sole passenger rail
operator
> in Victoria?  They seem to be the only ones mentioned with any
expansion or
> services or re-opening of lines.  Does this mean that re-opened lines
will
> not be subject to competitive tendering?
>
> Regards
Exactly ...WCR have excessive passenger carriages and locos idle
everywhere. GSR could use its spare carriages for this services rather
then keep them in Keswick. And what about Hillside and Bayside trains
(who say they can't earn some extra business)

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/