Re: [NSW] Friday dramas (and saturday too)

Hubert Lam wrote:

> some problems are already mentioned elsewhere but i'll repeat it:
>
> * derailment in the engine dive at Redfern 10pm Thursday. Photos show it's a K set.

It's still there as of Saturday evening. It's quite a sight, one of the
cars is at a 45 degree angle, leaning against the wall. I wonder what
shape the wall is in.

This afternoon, due to trackwork throughout the city, all trains were
travelling clockwise around the city circle. Platforms 1-3 at Town hall
were closed, All city circle services were stopping on platform 6 and
heading north. There was a similar situtation at Central, with
northbound trains stopping at platfrom one and proceeding to town hall,
and southbound trains from museum stopping on platform 22.

Ben Munro