Re: [NSW] Cityrail Bashing #3

I believe sector 3 has only 16 R sets (R30 to R45 inclusive). Compare it with the number of T+G sets
that lives around sector 3 (OK, exclude the fact that some of the T sets have been "swapped" over
from Mortdale, which are quite disgusting), the number of R sets used in sector 1 (many of them!) or
the number of S sets that sector 2 has to put up with (or maybe they deserve!).

On the note, R32 is still a "pocket rocket" (C-T-C-C-T-C). On the interesting note, all the C coded
cars (driver motor cars) are all series 1 Comengs (4 of them!). How many more pocket rockets are
there around the whole network?

mFkG4.167$d67.748397@news0.optus.net.au">news:mFkG4.167$d67.748397@news0.optus.net.au...