Re: [NSW] New CityRail signage

Good point raised. Basically it's confusing when the destination indicators just say "City via
Strathfield" when it's at Campbelltown Liverpool (as it could be City via Strathfield running via
Fairfield or Regent's Park). For the stopping pattern part, this should be the responsibility of the
station to have the correct information given to the passenger.

38e9a613.2263382@news.ozemail.com.au">news:38e9a613.2263382@news.ozemail.com.au...