Re: Another hint to scrap Metcard?

I could not believe the number of folks buying concession tickets and they
were clearly no more
eligible than I. I guess they just rely on not getting caught and if they do
try and pass it off as a mistake.
I stood near a machine for about ten minutes and saw it sell 5 concessions
to well dressed business types.
38e55c33_1@news.bne.gil.com.au">news:38e55c33_1@news.bne.gil.com.au...