Re: Queensland EMU sets

james_ccj@my-deja.com wrote in message <8c7ie0$4vp$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>I really want to have more Qld related stuff (QR, sugarcane railway
>etc). QR is such a big system with relatively frequent trains running
>but it always surprise me so little information or observation from
>there.

I would not be surprised if population density has a lot to do with it, as
well as distances between towns. NSW and Victoria have greater populations,
with population centres somewhat closer together compared with Queensland.
Basically, if something happens, it gets noticed.

The rest of the country, on the other hand, with much sparser populations,
has much potential for something to go missed.

Am I making sense here, as I am lightly sdrunk.

Dave