Re: 1919 & Glenreagh Mountain Railway

chris@enet21.com.au wrote:

> do they reply to email?

I don't know. Have you tried?

> Do they actually talk to each other or via solictors?
> I heard as part of the legal settlement each group wasn't
> to mention the other side  in correspondance, therefore
> if 1919 is at Dorrigo  the GMR can't talk about it, and if
> 1919 is with the GMR Dorrigo won't be able to talk.

Where did you hear this? That is not what each group's newsletter said at the
time. From what they both say, there is a cooling off period ....

"The parties agree to a two year cooling-off period from the date (3rd February
1999) of this Settlement (Deed) during which they shall not make any adverse
public comments about each other." That was from DSR&M Ltd Newsletter No.1 - 4th
February 1999 page 4 and GMR Inc Information Bulletin No.48 - March 1999 page 7.

I can't find anywhere where it says they are not allowed to talk to each other.

rob