FW: Adelaide Happening for the 28/2-29/2 and EL's

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Justin wrote:  >>> Also today ALF25/BU1/CLP12 ran a test run to Long Plains and back <<<

Justin:  I thought that only the ALF's were set up to work with the BU's - was CLP12 attached to 'just fill up the other end' so the whole consist didn't require turning for the return run?
Can you give more background as to the apparent revival of BU1 and if any modifications have been done or are planned for BU1.  Are the other three to come out of storage if the project is reasonably successful?   Thanks:

Melanie Dennis
Australian Steam Group