Morandoo 29-2-00

Aus loco discussion mailing list

8117 and 8124 have been here for the last couple of days together, and this
is possibly the 1st time that both locos had been in Morandoo yards at the
same time.

Are there any plans for any more to be painted in this scheme?  The only
other 81 that I have seen that shows any inkling of belonging to NRC, is
8115 with it's tiny NR decals near the windows.

John.