From: Bob
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2000 10:45 AM
Subject: ADMIN was Re: New Railtour operator for W.A?

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Hi again,
             whilst the initial posting would have been more appropriate on Aus rail talk or aus.rail newsgroup I must point out that the rules for this list actually do allow for rumors!
I quote the rule below:
• If its a 'Rumour' then please, make this quite clear !!
I thought it was best to clarify this point now.
Cheers
Bob Gioia