Re: A day out west part 2.

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Morning Danny, Yes thats what i thought, i was chatting to the crew on Orange
platform earlier on told them i would get them going thru Borenore (photo) and
then went to Manildra pulled up on the south side photoed the 48's and then i
thought of a good photo of 42220/42203 going past side by side would be good
but 42220/42203 stopped level with both trains facing west and they switched
2x2.The WL driver moved the 48's ahead a little (as the grain would of unloaded
while changeing)  before WL even took off.
Don.