EP workings

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Hello all

A couple of you were over on the EP recently, Greg OB and Mark Hardacre ?

I was wondering about Feb's Rail Digest report that the Kapinnie line had
seen trains in November and December.  Any details of what units worked
there ?  Wondering if DA7 has made it onto the line.

Another newsletter I get has I think reported the closure of the Kapinnie
branch.  Mind you, such reports often surface, probably because even if the
line is not closed, it looks as though it ought to be.

It would be nice to think that what is surely Australia's most ricketty and
threatened line is still clinging to survival.

I'd be interested to know of any ASR changes to rollingstock paint schemes
on the EP, as this is off-topic, I'd be grateful for any replies off-list.

Cheers

Ben