Re: South Australia happenings next week ... info requested.

Aus loco discussion mailing list

> Can any correspondence provide some details on train movements, things to
> look out for, etc.
>
> In order to avoid clogging the list, people can reply 'off the list'

I think this is the sort of thing we want to see on the list, movements,
etc. Those with one liners maybe should reply off the list, however those
who live in the area and know what's happening (and prepared to put fingers
to the keyboard) should post on the list. As I, and others?, sometimes save
the useful bits (useful for what I want anyway) for future reference to save
asking the same old questions over.

Also, if someone else has responded and there is nothing major to add, then
don't.

Cheers from the armchair railfan,
Matt