Re: WANTED: AusLoco Administrator

Aus loco discussion mailing list

I'd also like to thank Patrick for all his efforts. I've learnt a lot
from subscribing to Aus loco, and not just about railways. Also met
(in some cases "in the flesh") a lot of other people interested in
railways who are "normal" people - the kind of people who you could
introduce to your "non-railway" friends at a party without worrying
that your friends would think they were mixing with a pack of nutters,
if you know what I mean.
I also know that a significant number of railway employees (some of
whom hold quite senior postions) have subscribed to Aus loco and
monitor it regularly because they learn valuable info!
 Anway, I guess this message is outside of the guidelines also, so
I'll stop rambling. Thanks again Patrick!
Bevan Wall.