Re: WANTED: Ausloco Administrator

Aus loco discussion mailing list

As I am new to this email list, I apologise for causing unconcern to
some rail fans about my comments surrounding Liverpool & Loftus signal
boxes.

I think there is insufficent discussion at the moment on the merits of
preserving railway infrastructure and my comments echo this.

I hope someone in the near future remains as the Administrator, as I
believe this is a good forum to discuss/advise of loco movements and the
infrastructure through which these locos traverse.

We definitely need someone to monitor our emails because we all overstep
the mark at one stage or another and this person, whoever they may be,
would be ideal in reminding us of the rules.

Regards

Sean Foyel