RE: 81 class in Great Northern

The STN shows the locos being 4514 and a Silverton 48.
Regards,
Chris.

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Limited immediately via mailto:postmaster@bhp.com.au.