Re: QR going national?

"Peter Cook" <glt0145@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> It's not that QR won't let competition in it's just that no-one does it
> better in the sunshine state than QR. we run the best Heavy Haul service
> (Coal), Long distance Passenger trains and Intermodal transport operation.
> > To continue to supply these services we have to grow. But i would like to
> > see expansion into the mining industry.

Heh Heh, glad you bracketed coal.

Best passenger services.!  Matter of opinion mate.
I find the Qld skinny gauge dimensions just a little
claustrophobic, then again, being used to narrow gauge
and standard gauge travel with cars of generous
proportions on the Alice Springs lines, old and new
and the SAR for the last 38 years, I could be biased.

Best Intermodal.  You have intermodal.?
Welcome to the 20th century, QR.

Ah I see, you would like "expansion" into the mining
industry over in Qld so WE can grow........

----Terry Burton
[clear OZ in address for email reply]